HG3 Firmware version 3.64
HVAC Guide® System Analyzer SOFTWARE must be installed on your PC before you download and install FIRMWARE.
HG3 Firmware download instructions:
Click link above "HG3 Firmware version 3.64
- This will download a small zipped folder to your computer. If your browser asks you to save the file, select SAVE and the location on your PC you would like to save to.
- Find the downloaded zip folder on your PC named “HG3_Ver364TABLE311.rar”
Double-click this folder to unzip. A Compressed (zipped) Folders Extraction Wizard will likely pop up.
- Click Next to continue
- Click Next to continue again
- Check the box "Show extracted files" and click Finish. A new folder with the unzipped folder will pop up.
- Double click the “HG3_Ver364TABLE311” folder to open.
- Double click “HG3_UP.exe” to open Firmware Update program.
- Power off HG3
Hold both the INPUT and OUTPUT buttons while turning the HG3 dial to SETUP switch position.
- UPDATE v10.xx should now be displayed on the LCD
- Connect HG3 to PC with mini-USB to USB cable
Click "COM Auto" button
- "Online" will appear in green box in lower left under COM
Click "UPDATE" button to begin firmware update
- This process will take several minutes
HVAC Guide System Analyzer
HVAC Guide® software for Windows 7®, Vista®, or XP®
This is the operating software required on your PC to upload test information, customer data, etc. using the Microsoft® Windows 7®, Vista® OS or XP®.
- Click “DOWNLOAD NOW” button. (This is a very large file, and depending on your Internet connection can take a long time to download.)
- Select “Save to Disk”. Select a folder in which you want to save the file and click “OK”. (Mozilla Firefox users – the file will automatically be downloaded to your desktop.)
- Double click the file labeled “HVAC_3.02G_DISK”.
- Click “autorun.exe”. This is second to last line in the folder.
- Click on "Install PC Software for Windows 7, VISTA, Windows XP" from the HVAC Guide Software Installation Menu
- This will launch the installation program. Follow the onscreen instructions to install the HVAC Guide® software. See the instruction manual for the HVAC Guide® system analyzer to use the software.